1. If you don’t want to be seen, don’t put yourself or your family in the limelight.
2. You say “family comes first” yet you seem to want something more.
3. You state that you would rather be out in nature as opposed to being stuck in some stuffy political office. Good, stay home.
4. You left your Blackberry on your car seat out in plain view. Everyone knows not to do that.
5. If climbing Mt. McKinley is supposed to be every Alaskan’s rite of passage then do you really expect us to belive that was your first try?
6. Really? Your father yapping about how todays kids are too busy with all of their technology to go out and play. Sorry pops but we don’t all live in the most beautiful, most wonderful, most glorious state of Alaska. And I am glad that todays kids are keeping up with technology. I wouldn’t want our country to step back into the pioneer days! We have to keep up with the civilized world in some area. It sure isn’t education.
7. You told your girls to pay attention then started texting away on your Blackberry. So is it do as I say and not as I do?
8. And how likely is it that Andy and Willow are going to make out with a house full of camera men there? Boy was that staged or what?
9. And why should Willow cook something for Andy, especially after he just said he had already eaten? Is she a servant? If you want him to eat you cook him something.
10. And poor little New Hampshire. Such a shame that it’s so small.
11. You yap too much.
12. You brag too much.
If I never hear the words flipping, creVASSE, or Alaska again it will still be too soon.
Just to be fair and balanced, yes Alaska is beautiful.